Land Development, Civil Engineering, & Surveying Services
Bay Engineering Inc. is a full service land development based engineering and surveying consulting firm located in Annapolis, MD. Combined, the partners have over 32 years of experience and many of our 41 employees are licensed professionals, LEED Certified, and have been with the firm for over 10 years. We pride ourselves on selecting the most qualified specialists and talented employees to assist in project development.
The majority of our services are performed in Anne Arundel County. We also perform work within Calvert County, St. Mary’s County, Prince George’s County and the City of Annapolis. We are a partner in the community, having provided pro bono services on projects for the Habitat for Humanity, Hospice of the Chesapeake, Light House Shelter, Chesapeake Bay Foundation, local private and public schools, as well as establishing and maintaining an excellent relationship with the local government agencies. We are proud of our client and community service, our dedication to meeting the specific needs of our clients, and feel our client base is a direct result of the hard work, prompt service, commitment to client goals and meeting of client time schedules.
Our excellent professional relationship with regulatory personnel and our ability to quickly and completely comprehend your land use needs combine to make Bay Engineering, Inc. the best choice for your engineering and surveying services.
- LEED v2.0 LEED FOR CORE & SHELL GOLD Award for 7880 Milestone Parkway, Hanover, MD
- LEED FOR CORE & SHELL GOLD Award for 324 Sentinel Drive, Annapolis Junction, MD
- LEED FOR CORE & SHELL GOLD Award for National Business Park 310 Sentinel Drive, Annapolis Junction, MD
- LEED FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION SILVER Award for Central Sanitation Facility, Anne Arundel County Department of Public Works, Millersville, MD
- LEED FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION SILVER Award for Eastern District Police Station, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, Pasadena, MD
- NAIOP 2006 Award of Excellence for National Business Park 318
- The Public/Private Initiative Four Rivers Heritage Award 2010 for Gott’s Garage Parking Garden Project
- 2000-2009 Community Service Award for the New Construction and Renovation of BB&T Eastport Branch
- 2015 First Place Best Ultra-Urban BMP in the Bay Award for Little Gott’s Court Parking Facility
- 2015 Engineering News-Record Mid-Atlantic Best Projects Award for Best Government/Public Building Project for Konterra Annapolis Junction Business Park 8
Award Winning Services
Affiliations, Memberships and Associations
Bay Engineering, Inc. is a member of the most important Associations of Land Planners, Surveyors and Engineers